Webinar: OPERATIONAL CUSTOMER LOYALTY WITH NPS
Date: 18th august
Short and concrete – 45 min. Webinar
OPERATIONAL CUSTOMER LOYALTY WIT NPS
You probably already know about Net Promoter Score, as an effective method of measuring customer loyalty. But one thing is to measure customer loyalty, another is to make it operational.
NPS is used by many for relational measurements, e.g. via annual ratings. But by simply changing the mindset and approach, NPS can easily be adapted to measure across the entire customer journey. This allows you to easily identify where you have issues, what to do better and what to do much more of.
This webinar is divided into three critical points to make your NPS operational; measure, understand and act.
- Measure customer loyalty
- From relationship metrics to interaction metrics
- What touchpoints should you start with?
- Identify your burning platforms
- Automate your broadcasts where possible
- Understand and analyze customer feedback
- Get an overview
- Combine NPS with other business data
- Analysis of customer feedback
- Create visibility for everyone
- NPS must live in more than just a PowerPoint presentation
- Take action via knowledge and not assumptions
- NPS as a dialog tool
- It works best if you actually act on your answers
- What do you do with your detractors, passives and promoters?
- Dialogue as a foundation for changing
The webinar takes 45 minutes and there is the opportunity to ask questions along the way.
Are you looking for more advanced NPS knowledge?
Submit the briefing!
briefing about Net Promoter Score
Location: København V. (Online)
Do you work with customer loyalty and customer satisfaction and are you looking for inspiration in terms of what Net Promoter Score and NPS.Today can do for you and your company? Then come for morning briefing.