To secure a safe purchase experience at nps.today, here you can find information about how we collect data how these are being used and how your data is worked. When you accept nps.today’s purchase conditions, you likewise accept our general cookies and private policy. We do everything that we can to provide full transparency.
1. We are data controllers – How you can contact us?
nps.today Aps CVR-nr: 36464917 Højbro Plads 10 1200 Copenhagen K firstname.lastname@example.org +45 25 944 988
By using nps.today, you accept our processing of your personal information in accordance to this data policy In addition, we are aware of the need for appropriate protection and proper processing of your personal information.
2. The purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data Personal information covers all information that can be used to identify a person, including, but not limited to, first and last name, age, gender, home or other physical address, email address or other contact information, whether related to that person’s private residence or workplace. What personal information do we collect and process? As a general rule, you can access the website without telling us who you are or providing personal information about yourself. However, we need certain personal information to trade with you. The company collects only the personal information needed.
3. Category of personal information We need the following information when you shop with us to send the item to you: Name, address, phone number, and email address. The company does not collect personally identifiable information about you from third parties and does not store information about means of payment, e.g., card numbers on payment cards, bank account numbers etc.
4. Recipients or category of recipients Only the company uses personal information that we have about our customers. We have guidelines for who has access to these as only online shops responsible and the package managers are allowed to access the data. In addition, those responsible for customer service can access the information to help customers with questions about delivery, the product, etc.
5. Storage of personal information nps.today stores personal information that is registered with nps.today ApS and is stored for five years for financial purposes. After which the information will be deleted.
6. The right to withdraw consent
You always have the opportunity to be informed of what information we have registered about you and at any time the right to withdraw your consent. If you wish to receive these/withdraw your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the legality of our processing of your personal data on the basis of your previously given consent and up to the time of the withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, it will only take effect from that time. You can always get incorrect information corrected. Information that we are required by law to store can only be deleted when the law allows it.
7. Your rights According to data protection rules, a registered person has a number of rights in relation to the company’s processing of personal data. If you want to make use of your rights, please contact us.
Right to see information (right of access) You have the right to access the information we process about you and a number of other information. Right to rectification You have the right to have incorrect information about you corrected. Right to deletion In special cases, you have the right to have information about you deleted before the time of our common general deletion occurs. Right to limitation of treatment In certain cases, you have the right to have the processing of your information restricted. If you have the right to have the processing restricted, we may in future only process the information – other than storage – with your consent or for the purpose of establishing, enforcing, or defending legal claims, or to protect a person or important public interests. Right to objection In certain cases, you have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your information for direct marketing. Right to transmit In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to have this personal information transferred from one data controller to another without hindrance. You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guide to the data subjects’ rights, which you will find at www.datatilsynet.dk.
8. Complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data. You will find the Data Inspectorate’s contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk.
To whom do we pass on personal information? Personal information submitted by nps.today is only passed on to: • the company’s internal departments. • selected and trusted third parties who may use your personal information to provide goods or services that you have ordered. • business partners for the purpose of registering and maintaining your user account.
In order to further develop and improve nps.today, we keep statistics on how you use the website. The personal information is registered with nps.today and stored for five years, after which the information is deleted. We only work with data processors in the EU or in countries that can provide your information with adequate protection. As registered with nps.today, you always have the right to send us your objections to the registration. You also have the right to insight into what information is registered about you. You have these rights under the Personal Data Act. Inquiries regarding this matter are sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.